Monday, May 21, 2012

Layers

jacket: Ziggy Denim / shirt: Mink Pink / top: Agent Ninetynine / skirt: Portmans / necklace: Pandora / shoes: Tony Bianco

I felt like layers today... so introducing my outfit. I am so in love with this denim jacket at the moment. It's so versatile and goes every piece in my wardrobe. The shirt I have underneath it is one of my most favourite pieces. The feather pattern is what attracted me to it.  While outside I noticed my outfit went with the outside of the house. Hee hee. It's such a cloudy cold day.

Daniels and I celebrated our second year anniversary. We went to the football to see Daniels team Adelaide play Geelong. I'm not the biggest football fan but I was fun being there to watch the game. Everyone was cheering and celebrating, it was a big win for Adelaide. For dinner we went to a restraint in the city at the cassino and oh my they did the best dessert. 



Kikki K jigsaw card

No comments:

Post a Comment