Sunday, February 3, 2013

Instagram Roundup


Looking back on old photos really makes me excited about what is to come, and that is a new look and new attitude of life. I love blogging so I’m back with a new name and a new outlook. The new name is something I can identify more with and I feel inspired to make this name work, more than I did the last one.
A lot has happened since I lasted posted. I got engaged, YAY! So I have been busy planning a wedding. I was at Uni which was going well and loved what I was doing but I don't think I want to be in that career forever, so I am rethinking my plans there at the moment, and a few other adventures which I will talk about later.
I am so happy Daniel and I are going to get married. I could not imagine my life without him and can't wait to begin out journey together and to share some of my journey on this blog.


1 comment: