Monday, August 22, 2011

Pandora





Hello there,
Today is my last day of holidays. During my time off I did some relaxing, shopping went out to dinner with Daniel and saw a movie. I caught up with some friends and on Saturday Daniel and I headed to Flinders Uni  for the open day, it was a bit of an info overload but very exciting.

Yesterday was such a nice day so Daniel and I travelled up into the Hills for a day trip. At the Mt Lofty summit we walked around the walking trails and had a look at the view of the city and the surrounding suburbs. Then we headed to Handoff for lunch and had yummy German sausages.

A few years ago my sister got me hooked on Pandora jewellery.  Daniel gave me the bracelet for valentines this year and I am absolutely in love with it. Along with the bracelet I have a couple of rings; which I wish I had remembered to wear them for the photo. Oh well there is always next time.

I hope everyone else had a great week.


Lunching with my lovely Daniel

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous white dress & I love how it looks paired with the leather jacket. :)

    ReplyDelete