Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sinkinson Cottage


Hello Everyone,

My days off have been amazing. Daniel surprised me by driving into the hills and taking me on a mini vacation. When we were driving he would not tell me where we were going. We drove through the Adelaide hills, past vineyards, through little towns and finally up a dirt road where on a hill was Sinkinson Cottage. An 18th century restored and renovated ruin. A quaint cottage located on a farm with a horse (I can't remember his name, so I will call him Buddy), five ponies and a few lamas.

We lazed around the cottage, ate raspberry chocolate and drank sparkling wine, (can't say champagne as the French have claimed the name as their own). We visited a few wineries and ate wonderful food. Daniel and I had dinner at The Haus Hahndorf, I had Quattro of Wursts. The kranskie was amazing but I could not finish, as the bratwurst was massive.

I thought I would take the opportunity to get a few outfit pictures with Buddy while we were there. The dress I am wearing is Kenji from Myer and my belt is from Portmans. I love this dress but it needs to be sprayed with anti-static spray as it can cling. The necklace and ring are from Lovias and my shoes are Lipstick from Windsor Smith.
I tried to use fake eyelashes from BYS cosmetics, they cost around $6 and they looked alright but the glue provided did not stick well and they ended up falling off. I suggest you use Duo Adhesive which can be purchased from M.A.C.

I hope everyone else had a great weekend. 


3 comments: