Friday, September 2, 2011

Thumbtack

Hey all,
Today I was looking at accommodation for my up coming Queensland trip. I can't wait to get up there and lay on the beach in my new swimwear. Anyway Daniel and I have decided to stay at The Dunes. All the reviews I have read say good things.

On a totally unrelated matter; I find myself doing more and more online 'window' shopping which is making me a little annoyed because I'm currently saving for Queensland. It's a bit like I can look but I can't touch. On my window shopping adventure I came across these shoe's on Modcloth. They are just fantastic and I am absolutely in love with them. I think I may have to buy a packet of gold thumbtacks and attack some of the shoes I already have. Ha ha ha.

Bye bye for now, have a great weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Amazing shoes. I want those.

    Also thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it.

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...i definitely see a DIY in the near future!!! great way to update an old pair of shoes!

    [oomph.]
    Blogaversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete