Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting


Dress: Insight, Scarf: Potmans, Shoes: Lipstick

So today I sat around the house waiting for the courier but unfortunately that didn't happen. Oh well, good things come in time.

These pictures I have posted were taken at the same time as the pictures from Tree Climber. I like these photos but my five year old Sony cyber shot is at its end. It has served me well through all the parties, nights out, holidays and festivals but it's time to upgrade.

Daniel and I did not intend for the Ponies to be in the pictures but as soon as we got to the fence they would come trotting up expecting carrots. They were so cute but you could tell the black one was the dominant of the as he would push the brown pony around.

Well I hope the courier comes tomorrow so I can post around what I'm getting.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love this dress! I love how you styled it too with everything neutral! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is so beautiful and really cute photos!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete