Monday, October 10, 2011

The Future Has Arrived

1. Pheonix shorts, 2. Skinny Patent Belt, 3. Fairground top, 4. Emanuelle Espadrille, 5. Leather bag, 6. Sandal, 7. Super sunies, 8. Leather skinny belt, 9. Sass & Bide knite, 10. Studded clutch, 11. Trilby hat, 12. Vans, 13. Tee, 14. One Teaspoon Shorts

So the count down has begun untill my Queensland adventure it's only 29 days away now. I have been saving like crazy so finally I can do some much needed summer clothes shopping. I really can't wait to relax by a pool, have cocktalies and get a tan.

Today the lineup for Future Music came out and I am so excited. Some of the acts to join the 2012 line up are Swedish House Mafia, Fatboy Slim, Jessi J, Paul Van Dyk, Tinie Tempah and The Wombats. I can't wait so I put together a wish list of clothing I would like for summer music festivals.



Hope everyone is having a good week. TTFN!

Photo Credit: Witchery & General Pants Co

No comments:

Post a Comment